Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDT for Business entity

Hi all, I came across a requirement where i have to add three fields in Business entity header screen. i have added my custom fields in table VIBDBE inside include. can someone help me out further how to add fields on screen . Thanks in Ad...

#ABAP_Trial

I am trying to install ABAP as 751 Sp02 on Linux. I am specifically stuck on step C number 13 of the following article, "https://blogs.sap.com/2017/09/04/newbies-guide-installing-abap-as-751-sp02-on-linux/". Step 13 says to Enter the root’s p...

Try Catch a currency conversion

Hi, I'm trying to put a TRY CATCH on my currency conversion since I'm encountering an error of "OLD ARITHMETIC TYPE CONFLICT". Is there a better way to this? Here's my way: TRY. Total Payment Remaining = ( Gross Price * Exchange Rate ) -...

Batch response

Hi, I am requested OData service with the batch request, which includes multiply POST requests in separated changesets.How it looks: --batchContent-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=changeset--changesetContent-Type: application/httpContent-Transfer-E...

Resolved! Get First 4 digits from a field

i Want to get the first 4 digits of the number in have please refer to the following code.w_1 LIKE PRCD_ELEMENTS-kbetr, (20.000000000) w_2(5) TYPE c, MOVE w_1 TO w_2. REPLACE '.' WITH ',' INTO w_taux2. so the output expected is 20.00

Resolved! HTML 5 repository destination

For some reason all apps are showing a destination different from the one configured in mta.yaml. Is there any way to point to the correct service? How to make the binding with the destination of the xsuaa other service? Why is there this diff...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.