Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

what is Functional Spec ?

Hello GURUuuuuuuuuuuu,                                      As  i am learning ABAP , I know that before ABAPer write a program Functional User's give Functional Spec to ABAPer so that they can write a program So i want to know that what is Functional...

function module use

HI abap guruswhat is use of the function module 'TMP_GUI_DIRECTORY_LIST_FILES'.Could u please explain the parameters and usage.Moderator Message - Spoon-feeding is not encouraged. Please do your own research & in case of any specific issues get back ...

Resolved! FTR_TR_GENERIC: get user status info

Hello!I'm using BAdi FTR_TR_GENERIC for some checks before saving a deal in transaction FTR_EDIT. The problem is that this BAdi uses following interface (IF_OPEN_TRTM_PROXY_DEAL_DATA for parameter pi_proxy_transaction) which does not contain any data...

screen function

hi friends,               i have table control and two button above that '+' and '-' . one will add a row in the table control and when i press it saves data in database and minus will delete data in run time from internal table data gets deleted fro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.