Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

What's this query all about?

select a~zpass_numb a~mblnr b~bldat from zseed_char as a inner join mkpf as b on a~mblnr = b~mblnr      into table it_data where a~zpass_numb in s_gp and a~mblnr in s_mblnr and b~bldat in s_bldat.         and not exists ( select mblnr from wb2_v_mkpf...

Resolved! Re: Interactive alv report

Hi Expert,I have developed a Alv report by using function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY in my output i am getting following field i.eMATERIAL NUMBER       MATERIAL TYPE    PLANT       STORAGE LOCATION.................my requirement is if user double ...

About SD

I need to know the status(salesorder/delivery/billing) based on vbeln  number .i use vbak,vbap(sales order) likp,lips(delivery) vbrk, vbrp(invoice). but i found irrespective records on vbeln . how to  solve this?    Moderator message: please do more ...

about know the holiday and weekday

*TO FIND THE HOLIDAY DATE                 DATA :  LD_DATE LIKE  SY-DATUM .              data : gltrp type  sy-datum .                 LD_DATE = GLTRP + 1 .           (this statement is not accaciable _)                 DATA : LC_HOLIDAY_CAL_ID LIKE ...

SAP License Type

Dear All,We have to give license type to each user for running system measurment. I have confusion about SAP Application Professionaland SAP Application Limited Professional User.As per SAP User classificationSAP Application Professional :An SAP Appl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.