Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

performance tuning

HI,   PLEASE ANYONE SUGGEST TO AVOID THIS PERFORMANCE RELATED ISSUES"LOOP AT record.    CHECK record-sys_equnr IS INITIAL.    SELECT SINGLE hequi    INTO record-hequi    FROM equz WHERE equnr EQ record-equnr    AND datbi = '99991231'.    MODIFY recor...

Resolved! Use SE63 to translate table contents

Hi Guys,I'm now stuck...I need to translate table contents with T-code SE63, I've got the table name, V_T549A, and the table key '000010' corresponding to the content to be translated. But I have no idea what is the object type and the object name?Do...

katewang by Discoverer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery Block is not coming

Hi Experts,I am creating Sales Order using 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2' .But for some customers Delivery Block  field  ( LIFSK )should automatically has to update and message has to come.But i am not getting any message & also Delivery block is n...

Field Length issue.

Dear All,I am into a SAP standard table, the field length as shown for the field is Character(4).But when i am into the SM30 transaction and try to create a new entry, it allows only 3 characters to be entered for this particular field.Please if you ...

Resolved! Short Dump... Help?

I received this abap dump. Any suggestions on how to adjust the code?Runtime Errors         BCD_ZERODIVIDEException              CX_SY_ZERODIVIDEDate and Time          01/02/2013 10:50:01 Short text     Division by 0 (type P) in program "/ITS/MM_PPV_...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.