Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! DeepStructure-table-table[] ?

I have problem copying data from an internal table:Please consider the TYPE-POOL QPREdata gets passed into a  a deep structure g_lsproben  from a program. The data that I want to work with is withhin this deep structure in an  internal standard table...

Resolved! SAP Query - Combine 2 fields

Hi SAP,I working on report using SQ01, i would like to combine 2 information in column "MPG" and "Material Pricing Group" to new Colum "ZMPG".the problem is, the "Material Pricing Group" field is in the additional fields, so how can i combine this 2 ...

Resolved! Triggering PAI

Hi experts..I have a container and am calling a image into it, i have got the image displayed in the container.Now my requirement is to trigger PAI when i click on the image,can i have a function code for the image?is it possible??ThanksAskar.

Resolved! SMARTFORMS Using tables

Hello guys, i need some help with respect to, designing a smart-forms using tables pa0001, pa0002, pa0006, T527X. Where, i have to fetch a details from a mentioned tables, which will display the PERNR values in two different pages, where-in each page...

Calculation correct week in one year.

Hi at all,I have the follow piece of code:CALL FUNCTION 'DATE_GET_WEEK'         EXPORTING           date = <lfs_customer>-/wrp/ssf_nvisit         IMPORTING           week = w_cus_week. *-------------------------------------------------------* *  Loop...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.