Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! error in bdc table control?

Dear abapers,after searching in scn i am posting this questionDATA: BEGIN OF it_xk01 OCCURS 0,        f1(1),        f2(5),        f3(5),        f4(9),        f5(9),      END OF it_xk01. DATA: v_count(2) VALUE '00',      v_koinh(14),      v_banks(14),...

Resolved! ALV Display - Tree Structure

Hi guys.....I'am currently trying to understand the ALV Output Display For a Tree Structure, and got stuck. Is there a link I can use to get more information about the functions of ADD_NODE ?? Basically, I have an Internal Table with two fields (CODE...

Resolved! Restricting field length.

Dear All,I am into a SAP standard table, the field length as shown for the field is Character(4).But when i am into the SM30 transaction and try to create a new entry, it allows only 3 characters to be entered.Please if you could share, what could be...

VF01 Output Type

Hello,At VF01, there are different billing types and each type corresponds to one output type. For a certain billing type, it should include two different output types. How can I configure this?Thanks. Moderator message : Not directly related to ABAP...

Merging 3 or 4 internal table?

Hi,       Merging 3 or 4 internal into final internal table...What are important things can be followed and procedure to get performance of the report?Thanks.SavitaModerator message : Search for available information, discussion locked.Message was ed...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.