Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

CONVERT_ITF_TO_SREAM_TEXT

Hello,I'm using the 'READ_TEXT_INLINE' to retrieve a text, and filled me back several lines of the internal table. The line where the text is retrieved TDLINE type of 132 characters.I think an internal table whose line is 50 characters and use the fu...

Resolved! FTP_connect Error

Dear experts,I have trying to solve this problem from the last 2 days.Have gone through the forums and although people had encountered similar problems,no concrete answer could be found.Iam using the FM FTP_Connect to connect to an ftp server.The int...

Resolved! Reading a pernr from the file?

Hi All,i am getting a file from third party system.That file should be read by ABAP program and it has to update few infotypes.Problem in the file iam getting the pernr with quotes. Ex: '12345'.How to read this in the program as 12345 with out quotes...

RPTIME00 variables

Hi,I'm editing a custom include used by the RPTIME00 report.I was looking for which standard variables hold the values of:the evaluation start datethe evaluation end datethe personnel numbersI need those values in order to do some data prefetching an...

Converting PDF to xstring

Hi All,I need to integrate the adobe form with a web dynpro component so that when the user clicks on print preview on the portal, our ZAdobe form is triggered. To integrate it with the web dynpro component, i require a FM which gives the xstring val...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.