Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BACKGROUND JOB NOT WORKING...

Hi , I have created background job from program using JOB OPEN , SUBMIT REPORT , JOB CLOSE . I can find my job in SM37 with 0 Duration  & in debugging after job creation in submit report event report is not submitted that's why required job does not ...

RV60AFZZ

Hello gurus, my requirement is to update a z-table with all billing document details (data of vf01) and I was advised to update the z table through this include RV60AFZZ and I just can't make head O tail of it.. I mean how can we update a table throu...

Resolved! AiE on 64-bit Windows 8

Hi there,has anyone has success getting AiE to work on 64-bit Windows 8. I have installed everything okay - in exactly the same way that works on 64-bit Win7 - but when it loads I get the following error.There seem to be plenty of the usual Microsoft...

CALL_FUNCTION_PARM_MISSING?

HI All,I am using the function module 'RP_CALC_DATE_IN_INTERVAL"When i tried to execute the program it' giving the below error.The exception which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_DYN_CALL_PARM_MISSING', was not caught in procedure "IF_EX_HR_GB_PAE_BADI~E...

ABAP-GIS

Hi,I am looking for display a MAP in SAP screen, i found some the class by which we can do this task. But i am not getting any referencedocument or examples.so, Is anyone used the below function modules or have any reference document kindly refer me,...

ipravir by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking a parked document

Hi,How do we release a document which is locked by other user.i would like to do posting on this particular document and I get error message as F5, 302.Document & & is locked by another user!Is there any possibility to unlock this document?Thanks,Ven...

Question on PO10 authorization

I want to be able to restrict users to change an org unit in PO10 based on personal area in Info type 1008. For example user1 can only change an org unit with personal area PA01 and user2 should only change org unit with PA02. How can I do this? I tr...

Sajid by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BADI ?

Hi All,i have a requirement to right a BADI for postponement.As per SAP suggestion i have to write the code in below BADI TRY. GET BADI HR_GBAE_ABC_BADI.CALL BADI HR_GBAE_ABC_BADI->exit_adjust_gbae4.But when i tried to write the code in exit_adjust_g...

BADI_HU_DIALOG

Hi, I have a problem while implementing badi_hu_dialog. In this badi, there is a method called Definition_Subscreen which allows us to display a subscreen on one of the tabs. I have implemented this badi to display a new screen under the tabl ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.