Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! problem in lm01 tcode

Hi All,I am facing a problem in LM01 tcode. I need to find out the badi for this tcode. But in se24 tcode. i kept a break-point in get instance method. after that i triggered the LM01 tcode, Here the problem is that, It is not going into debugging mo...

Resolved! Issue with internal table columns

Hi All, I got an issue while working with internal tables. I am trying to create an output table from input table based on the customized mapping table. Mapping table records  will be like this  inputfld    outputfld  COL1         COL3  COL4         ...

Resolved! START_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing

Hi All,    I am getting "START_FORM is invalid, OPEN_FORM is missing " error message while printing a production order via CO03.    CALL FUNCTION 'OPEN_FORM'     EXPORTING       device   = 'PRINTER'       dialog   = space       form     = print_co-fo...

FUNCTION_CREATE

Hi,I have to create code dynamically at runtime. So I'm going to use the function 'FUNCTION_CREATE' .Assume the FUNCTION-POOL Z_FYN_FUNC_TEST exists, but the pool is empty - no functions, no types ....My code looks like:DATA: include TYPE RS38L-INCLU...

Upload excel sheet

Hello Experts, I need to upload excel sheet as below.Excel SheetS910 tableMonthSPMONSales OrganizationVKORGDistribution ChannelVTWEGAreaVKBUR TerritoryVKGRPCustomer GroupKDGRPRoutePZONEProduct GroupPRODH1Package GroupPRODH2Size GroupPRODH3From the ex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.