Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ECM Set status authorisations

Dear All,I am implementing ECM for BOM, but having problem during authorizations to set status to users. As we have implemented there scenarios for ECM.1. Creator2. Reviewer3. ApproverNow I want to set authorization as given below to different users....

Release work order with t.code IW32

Hello Gurus,I am facing problem with IW32 BDC release work order. This BDC is working fine when execting in ECC system, but when executing from PI system getting dump. Please find dump below.                                                           ...

Resolved! SM37 Spool truncates fields

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I am running report S_ALR_87099931 in the background. When I display the spool in maximum width the report truncates the field containing the material. This does not happen when I run the report on line. I know I have ...

ie03

Need to create a program to generate the report same as the ie03 attachment report for a given equipment. Also  should be able to download the attachement. Please provide your inputs to start off this development

small help please

what is SAP_PROJS_IMP .used in screen exits .Moderator Message:I recommend reading the useful Blog "Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answers"  next and first learn the principles of this before asking any more...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.