Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Code Inspector: Object types

Hi,I am working on new checks for the code inspector.From tcode SCI, checking all objects in a Transport Request will ignore SmartForms (type SSFO). For example, if I have a smartform and a report, it will only check the report.So my question is: is ...

Dynamix file name selection

We are using FLB2 to process the BAI2 file.The program will be scheduled as a job to read the file from App server.The file we get from bank has the format: LBX_BANK_timestamp.The time stamp is dynamic.How can I set the variant on FLB2 to read this d...

IDOC sequencing (HRMD_A07)

Hi,We have 2 inbound idocs (msg type HRMD_A007) i.e. 3174 and 3175. In the sending system both these idocs are sent at exactly the same time i.e. 13:25:20.However, when they arrive in the inbound system idoc 3175 is processed first and then 3174.How ...

Resolved! Event for Field in module Pool

Hi,I have a unique requirement that have three Fields Field 1. Start Date  and Field 2 Start TimeField 3. End Date and Field 4 End timeField 5 Result Data .Business user want, we have to fill  first 4 Field, after fill of this field, when user clicks...

Resolved! After Creating XML from ABAP code

Hi all,I have generated XML file from abap code.here the problem is if the particular field is empty, for example plant is empty means,its not giving the <PLANT> (empty value i want) </PLANT> .but i need that field also in my XML output.like this <PL...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.