Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

ALV Grid row limit

Hi Friends,I am working on a ALV Grid report using FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY wherein when the ALV report is executed I have to see only 20 default rows by default. I am not pulling the data from any database tables into this report. So when the user ...

Adding new tab in va22

Hi All,i have added new tab in va22 , in this tab i have 2 radio button standard and special , when user select standard radio button then nothing should be happen but when user select special radio button then in condition tab a condition should be ...

Resolved! CSV file read

Is there a standard FM which handles csv file read? I am currently using a 'split at' to separate values but this fails when some strings ( within quotes) have commas.Eg:333,khdfs, "Company name", 87348, " Name1, Name2" In this scenerio, the last fie...

Resolved! Error with sapssoext

Hi,I am running the often refered to sample java program to parse and inspect mysso2 ticket (Class SSO2Ticket) .I am getting the following error : D:\Temp>java SSO2Ticket -i d:tempmysso.txtSAPSSOEXT loaded.static part ends.Start SSO2TICKET main- test...

Article Hierarchy in MM41

Hi,I need to insert the Article Hierarchy in the MM41 Basic Data (Retail Article Master) screen depending of the input data from Merchandise Category MATKL in the first screen of MM41.Can anyone help me with a hint? I have tried with the BADIs that r...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.