Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Customer update in Partner function in va01

Hi,while creating the sales order ,how to change the customer for a particular partner function in 'IDOC_INPUT_ORDCHG'.sales order is creating the through idoc in message type -  ORDCHG                                                             basi...

Employee attendence regarding

Employee attendence record.--------------------------------------my Z table having the daily records of each employee with the fields as below....Z-Table-----------WERKS    DATE      EMPNO    NAME    DEPT    S_SHIFT    A_SHIFT1100    21.01.2013    11...

Resolved! Print transfer order from TCode LB10

Hello colleges,                      I want to print TO from TCode LB10 i found the table that contains what i need but when i going to loop on  the error message appear that"  The data object "RT_OUTTAB" has no structure and therefore no component c...

Resolved! Table primary key issue

Hello experts,I have an issue with a table, the system is raisiins the following error:Table XXXXX has more than 16 key fields (violates SAA standard)Since i am feeding this table with an Abap program, i would like to know if using a statement like D...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.