Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! table records issue

Hi experts,I have an issue with records in a table.I want to know if i can solve it with an Abap logic.The idea is if for the same date i have 2 records with the same key and differents status , then copy this record and assign a third status.FYI, i ...

Resolved! How to Fax a SMARTFORM

Hello I see there are lot of posts of Faxing a Smartform but can't seem to find an answer to my problem.  Maybe someone knows why my code is not faxing my Smartform?What is wrong with this code?  It does not send a fax   REPORT  zgarytest30.TABLES: r...

Resolved! Smartform

Hi Experts,I have created a smartform in which i have 2 window, main & secondary.I want the data on secondry window to be printed on 1st page and for main window i have a table with more then 500 records.the problem is as the page is small smartform ...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

hei guys, i use 'BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST' to create some documnets of vendor, but when use 'Special G/L Indicator', it return some error message for exmple:ACCOUNTPAYABLE-itemno_acc = 1.ACCOUNTPAYABLE-vendor_no = '0000000001'.ACCOUNTPAYA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.