Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Help with STXL table fields

Hi all,I am trying to know about the STXL table fields.MANDTMANDTRELIDSYCHAR02TDOBJECTTDOBJECTTDNAMETDOBNAMETDIDTDIDTDSPRASSPRASSRTF2SYBIN1CLUSTRSYBIN2CLUSTDSTXLDUMMY2I cant see the field data of CLUSTD and also how CLUSTR and CLUSTD fields are usefu...

Audit data for reading.

Hello,We want to audit our system with the SAP Audit Log. We want to know who have seen some records (sensible data) , is it possible to audit a table for consulted records (just select)? Something like the option “Log data changes” in the SE11, but ...

Back ground job Scheduling

Hi Experts,I have normal Zreport, it is working fine in the foreground. Now our requirement is User want schedule the same program in Back ground. So I have created the same program with other name and I have commented the Display section and schedul...

data conversion from abap to xml

Hi Experts,I want to change my case of the fields, which i have defined in the ABAP structure. for examplestructure details are  STR1     FIELD1     FIELD2when i convert them to XML through transformation, i am receiving as follows<STR1>     <FIELD1/...

Table type in bapi issue

Dear All,I have to develop a bapi which will be used by other sources like java or .net or webdynpro java which should take two input parameters.for ex in spfli table two input parameters airlineid and connectionid and return a flight list of some fi...

prasad by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.