Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

job work process

Dear experts,our customer receives X material from customer and grn will be done send to production and finally Y product is manufactured..I have created sales order with Y material and with ref to sales order po and grn is done from mm side and send...

Resolved! APO RFC connectivity

am working on a user exit in APO , which gets triggered with CFM2 transaction . After activating a model with CFM2 TCode in R/3 , a logon screen is opened with my id and its asking for a password in APO system. I tried to enter my password it didnt a...

Resolved! Events in Table Maintenance

Dear Experts,I am stuck in one problem which is as follows:-I have made 2 ztables, Bank table and Vendor table. Both the tables are maintained using Table maintenance generator.Now whenever any new entry in Vendor table is done or amount field of ven...

CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_ACTIVE

Guys,Suddently today, all the functiom modules in teh perticular function group started getting into DUMP.Around 30 such are affected and these were not touched from long time.All functions does exist and are active.Please help guys. I am in deep tro...

Resolved! ALV Tree refresh

Hello Experts,I wanted to use a simple alv tree or a list tree to be able to add new nodes to the screen and delete nodes.And I want to be able to do it dynamically. My question is which of the two is more efficient . Simple alv tree or list alv tree...

Resolved! calling z transaction

hi i have a Z screen, one of the buttons in the gui is executing a "call transaction" command to the Z screen i came from after several times the user do this action he gets "maximum number of sessions reached sap". Is there a way to prevent it?thank...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.