Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Smartform HTML email problem

I have created an email program similar to SF_XSF_DEMO_MAIL. I have changed CALL METHOD lo_mime_helper->set_main_html so the image comes in the email and not as the attachment.Everything works and looks fine, but if I try to forward the email, the i...

Resolved! SAP Query not working

Hi,I am facing problem with SAP Query. My query is not working for one particular date. Its giving timeout error when i just give date as input. I tried executing it by giving some particular document as input, then its giving "no data" message but w...

Resolved! how to improve performance

I have the following code snippet:*fetch data from table using select*now for each record, get the text using read_textloop on table lt_table.CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'           EXPORTING             id                      = lv_id             langua...

saradas by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Download File from URL

Hi,I have a requirement to download a file from given URL.If I open the URL in browser, it will prompt the user with Save or Open Options.  So, I have such URL. Now using an ABAP program I need to download the file pointed by this URL.Thanks for your...

Resolved! IN bdc uploading program select the data from db

hi friends,   iam write the bdc uploading program for transaction fd32, in this uploading file iam having fields below like this       customerno   controlarea   creditlimit            1               1000          30000            2                1...

IE02 BDC program

Hi,I am working on BDC to change equipment cat for some equipment's...I have only two fields in file...and i have recorded IE02 tcode...in the first screen i have given equipment number and clicked on enter...in the next screen i have to follow edit-...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.