Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Print from SM30

Hi,When I click Print button in SM30, the content is not print in one whole line, the data will shift to the next line of the whole list.Do you know how to print the page in one whole line without having the last few columns shift to the next line?Th...

PDF RAW data to SAP printer

Hi All,I have RAW data in my internal table and I can download the data to my PC and save it as PDF . I can send the RAW data as an Email Attachment .The other Option I need to do is I need to Print the RAW data .The Options that I have tried.1)  I t...

heading in alv grid display

HI,in the below code when i give    I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE   = 'TOP_OF_PAGE ' ,heading is coming in list.but,when i populate the it_events table and pass it to grid display,heading is not displaying in list.below is the code ,where i commented the i_...

Resolved! SAP ABAP Upgrade related

Hi, Its related to ABAP remediation in UPGRADE project. How to solve this issue? The ERROR is as follows........ The offset and length fields in the token table are not filled until the "WITH ANALYSIS" is declared. The token table should use STOKES o...

Resolved! History of records in a SAP table

Hi experts,Is there any way to track the evolution history of a SAP table?In my case, for some BW purposes, I would like to track the history of table ROOSGENDLM which is used to manage delta loadings between ECC and BW.If not possible, According to ...

Resolved! Restricting access to IDocs

Greetings All,I'm currently in a situation where we have an SAP installation that we wish to restrict access to IDocs.Basically, we have several entities (defined as company codes in SAP) on the same instance and the issue arises when executing trans...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.