Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Consuming a SAP WebService with VB.NET

Hi all , i need some help with this , i created a WS with abap , not too much trouble there , but when i'm trying to consume it from VB.NET is when all get trouble. The App runs fine but when i'm trying to edit the Web Reference URL (the one that SAP...

elalan by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SLG1

How can i create my own logs(as a result of checks performed inside my program) similar to the logs in SLG1 tcodes?? Or is it possible to have these errors logged in SLG1 itself?

Resolved! Regarding ztable.

I have created a ztable, in which there are 8 fields , when other users tries to enter the data in table maintainance generator  , they should find only 4 fields , how to hide the other fields.   Plz respond to my questn..

no update in absence quota

Dear Experts,I am doing user exit zxpadu02 on infotype 2001 and i have a requirement that if a employee wants  leave on 3 days and the middle day is a weekly off then the weekly off should be counted as a leaveand quota should be deducted accordingly...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.