Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Scan the document

Hi Experts,Is it possible to scan the document placed in the scanner through ABAP code? If yes then please let me know how.PS: For example there is a button on the screen. On pressing that button, the scanner should start scanning the paper placed in...

Resolved! FB00 and CUA

Hi All,I have users who are setting up their own defaults in FB00 (Accounting Editing Options) like ALV default layouts etc but the settings disappear overnight.  When the users make their changes in FB00 they get the message "The options were entere...

Resolved! Posting of parked documents

Hi experts,I'm parking documents using BAPI: BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST (with the usage of extension). Is there any FM or BAPI to post parked documents? Right now data are stored in VBKPF, VBSEGD and VBSEGS tables. Thank you in advance.BRPaul

How can i concatenate and truncate user selected entry in serach help result list?

Hello.I have custom table (say, my_tbl) with 2 columns, the entries looks like below,Country | DescriptionUS        | Group 1: USACA        | Group 1: CanadaFR        | Group 2: FranceDE        | Group 2: GermanyIN         | Group 3: IndiaI need to c...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.