Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Set standard field in ME22n

Hi Experts,I have a problem, I work with Limits Orders, wich have a item tab 'LIMITS'. There, there is a checkbox 'No Limit'  and I want to convert it in not editable.I have read a lot of post with similar case but I'm lost, It's possible to do it? M...

Short dump on write statement

Hello All,We have a list report which displays contents of an *.xml file.It uses write statement using color option within an internal table to display the data of the file.The internal table has single column but is of char 3600 length.This internal...

Resolved! ABAP for APO Module

HI All,I'm just wondering how the ABAP work in APO module. Will it be same as if all other modules of SAP like SD, MM, FI etc or Its different from regular ABAP, for example HR-ABAP. I know HR abap is different from Normal ABAP, as we use more Macro...

FM webservices

What is the difference between a FM which is executed by calling th function in a program and FM webservices?However in a SAP platform the end-user GUI provided to execute a program (which includes a CALL FUNCTION required).Similar would be the funct...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.