Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! uploading photo into sap

Dear Experts:-I Have a folder which contains image files.(jpeg,tiff,...) . Using DS tool, I need to pick the file from the folder and upload in a table(sap table)  I am unaware of this type of loading.Please let me know how can i do this? i have a p...

Resolved! Problem with RFC SAPFTPA

Hi all,I'm trying to use RFC SAPFTPA to transfer files between application server and another FTP server, but I'm not able to do this by RFC SAPFTPA.When I test RFC SAPFTPA connection in program RSFTP002 I get the error "connect to rfc destination fa...

Resolved! table maintenance generator

Hello Experts ,I am trying to create table maintenance for a table with 111 fields  , but I am getting 1.an error saying screen cannot be generated ,2.memory for screen load is used up. bytes) is not availableI am creating with 2 step. but still same...

Resolved! SAP log-on screen

Hello every one....Thanks for your support. I have a question. May be this may be a simple question but I am bit curious about the logic in our SAP log-on screen,when we type password in the I/O field it shows '*' symbol i tried to search for it but ...

IDOC with EDI segment

As my understanding, EDI is used for non sap and SAP or IDOC is used for SAP to SAP transfer.so if we want to transfer PO from another SAP server to another SAP server, we should use IDOC not EDI?but in one case, IDOC is transfered from one SAP serve...

how to fetch the data dynamically with calculation for all the records?

Hello Experts,How to fetch data from database dynamically for all the records.Use Table - COSP              Obj No                                        Value type    00     OR000050016000           2012        01    00     OR000050016000           ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.