Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Authorization Object

I have a requirement wherein if user does not have access to FBL1N then the same user should not be able to see data for report (in which all the details of vendors are displayed w.r.t. data type) and if user has access to FBL1N then the data should ...

Auto update of field " Quantity in Delivery Note' (GOITEM-LSMNG) when doing GR against PO in MIGO.

Hi All, I have an existing project which uses BDC to populate all data like Document date, posting date, Delivery note, Bill of landing, qty in unit of entry, etc... in MIGO for doing GR against PO for gate entry. My requirement is to populate th...

IDOC to XML conversion

Hi Experts, we have a requirement that we are sending invoice details to third party system through IDOC in XML format. while sending the IDOC Records they want that XML file in local language. Here the issue is when we are triggering the IDOC, dat...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.