Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Changing ALV column size

Hello Experts.I'm working on ALV programming.I made very basical ALV chart but there was a small problem.The size of every column is the same so There is a column doesn't show the data properly.I know that we can change the length of column in Settin...

BAPI - Tax Classifications Details

Hi Experts,When we create material using "MM01", say we are choosing Basic Data 1 and Sales : Sales Org Data 1 Views. After entering details like Plant, sales organization and Dist channel and enter to create material details. When u go to Sales : Sa...

pintoo_d by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

excel macro to perform SAP BDC

I am interested in Excel based SAP mass data update or creation and so I found some source codes, created excel macro to perform SAP BDC or LSMW like without SAP ABAP coding especially if you are authorized to develop ABAP program but understand codi...

bryanoh by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Test / activate a SOAP API

Hi! How I can test a SOAP API with S/4H or SOAPUI? I have the wsdl file but I don't know how to test or activate. Please, help me!! I tried to create a service in SE80 but produces an excepction "CX_PROXY_GEN_ERROR". From SOAP UI load the file ...

ABAP Screen Input Field not updating

Hello, please give me some idea's. there is a screen input field in the program but when i change the field value the field is not updating and returning back to original data.example. input field data is ' test value 1' but when i change the value t...

AJeB by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.