Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Select and Data declaration issue

Hi experts,I am facing some issues with abap syntax and I need your clarifications. Let’s say I declared an internal table (mytable) in my program with 2 columns (Column1 and Column2)I want to fill those fields from different tables (Table 1 and Tabl...

BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA Issue

Hi AllI have used BAPI BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA to make changes to Material Master and I have the below issue:When I make changes to a Material, SAP saves the changes Transaction in table CDHDR as 'MM01(BAPI)' or 'MM02(BAPI)'.Can someone please share w...

Resolved! User Exit MV45AFZZ

Dear Expert,I am writing my code in user exit MV45AFZZ for T-code VA41 ( Contract Creation ). Now the thing is I want to hit the database table on the basis of values I am getting in the user exit and I am getting 2 work areas at run time during enha...

Resolved! Is this ABAP statement correct ?

Hello Colleague,I am trying to sum number of seats available in a flight of same carrier type and putting in internal table.I wrote this statement but sum is coming as 0.DATA: t_sflight TYPE TABLE OF sflight.SELECT carrid SUM( seatsmax ) FROM sflight...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.