Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Calculate sum internal table

Hi experts,At the end of an abap program, let’s say I have the following internal table:Field1Field2Field3AmountTEST122/01/2013A001-412.80499TEST215/03/2013P0012089.27519TEST310/02/2012A231238.49557TEST415/04/2013PXXX0.68680I would like to perform so...

Dump in S_AC0_52000888

Hi All,I am getting dump in S_AC0_52000888, it is after i copied the report types from 000 client to my client in SPRO- IMG-Financila account-information system- drill down report (GL Account)- Report - Import report from client 000.Then selecting R...

Resolved! CT3 Licence Type Creation

Dear ExpertsI have searched the forum for an answer to the following query but couldn't find an answer.The standard SAP system provides two License Types for deemed exports - CT1 (value based) and CT2 (quantity based).I want to update the License Mas...

Issue with DEBMAS06 extension

HiWe have requirement to create  Z fields in KNA1.We are using DEBMAS06 Inbound IDOC to populate data into KNA1.We created a z segment and assigned the z fields of KNA1 table to the segment and created an extension the Basic type DEBMAS06.We are able...

sum in internal table

hi all,I've an internal table with fields matnr ,quantity ,received_week ,required_week.I want to sum quantities where values of matnr, received_week, required_week are same.any suggestions please.. if possible please send me sample code.thanks in ad...

Regarding character in AL11 File

Hi Friends ,               In AL11 file at end of the field '#' is adding to the description field ..               From PI XML format file coming and adding to Proxy in ECC.               # Character is adding to the description fields. character is...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.