Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Select_text functional module

Hi Experts,I am print previewing ME23N. In that it has 2 columns 1) Shipping Address and 2) Ship to:. 1) Shipping Address : it has to fetch the text data from Item text's Shipping Instructions data.2) Ship to: It has to fetch text data from Item text...

Creating ALV reports using OOP concept

After creating many reports i found out that 90% of the coding in a report is copy paste i.e. only 10% of coding effort is required which includes    creating the custom data types and internal table variables  ...    populating the data    creating ...

Resolved! ABAP Query : Selection Screen

Hello All,In my Infoset (ZSD_SEVKIYAT3), I used goto -> Code ->  Initialization.Because, I want to select between today and 3 months earlier.So I used Initialization like that,  IF lv_monat = '01'.lv_yil = lv_gjahr - 1.s_erdat-sign = 'I'.s_erdat-opti...

Idoc Status 51

Hi Experts,I am facing issue in Idoc. It is showing status 51 - "Application Document not posted". FM for Inbound processing is "IDOC_INPUT_POS_INV_MANAGEMENT".In that Inbound FM when I debugged it I found the FM "PRASE_IDOC". This FM is showing no. ...

Resolved! BAPI Not Updating MM History

Hi All The ABAP GURUS,I am using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to post a document for F-02 in a program. If I use STD. TCODE F-02 ,then after posting I can see in TCODE ME23N that the documents detail gets updated in Purchase Order History tab. But in my pr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.