Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

CRS_MATERIAL_READ_ALL

Hi,I have a problem with this function, I have an internal table with many materials, I make a loop calling this function with each material inside the loop.The problem is that inside this function there are many global variables that in the second l...

Inner Join Syntax review

Hi All,I want to select the external material text from twewt table , for the corresponding material in mara , so I wrote a join statement like this - Select singlep~ewbez  into gv_extmatdesc from (twewt as p INNER JOIN  mara as c  on C~matnr = rm_ma...

Resolved! CATS2 user exit

Hi Friends,Need some input in modifying the CAT2 related user exit/badis.From the CAT2 transaction, when the part time contractors enter the time they select reasonable value on the clolumn  A/A type  from the F4 value help (example: they can select ...

MR11 report

Hello Experts,MR11 report (SAPRCKM_MR11 program) doesn't have the ALV grid display and hence we are not able to download the report into excel.I have seen few posts saying to change the 'Scope of list' from BEST to ALV in the config. Will this really...

Resolved! Report a sales contract

Good morning guys, I'm having trouble making a report of SD because it has no functional SD here to tell me some things. I'm doing a report for the Sales Contract, this report I have to pull the contract from some suppliers. I was using the VBAK tabl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.