Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

dynpro does not exist

Hello Guys,iam enhancing the screen i did all the coding and also created subscreen now iam getting error saying that dynpro does not exists.The system attempted to use dynpro 0100 in program "SAPLZFCA".This dynpro does not exist.can any body please ...

Resolved! Internal pricing error V1806

Hi Experts,I am creating PO from Order (VA01) using BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in user exit MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.I am not passing any price or prising conditions to BAPI.  BAPI is returning the PO number and after coming out from BAPI. I am...

DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND SAPLSPO1 or LSPO1U06 POPUP_TO_CONFIRM

Hi Team, Request you to kindly look into the below issue|Short text                                                                                    ||Screen output without connection to user.                                                 |------...

Main Table in smartform

Hi,I have a smartform where the main table may go to page 2. If it overflows, page 2 should only have the main table with the footer to the main table in the page 2 only (and not after the main table in page 1). if the data doesnt overflow the footer...

Reg : Tcode Trace

Hi team,How can i trace the transaction which is getting called in the background when i execute another.Here the problem is when ever i execute some tcode in production which i have already taken approval to execute, even if i will get sox complaint...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.