Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Dynamic Push button text

Hi,I checked SDN but couldn't get the right answer.Can you please let me know how to get Dynamic Text/ICON on my push button.I can achieve this thru IMPORT, EXPORT, GENERATE DYNPRO...but as this is not supported by SAP, I need another approach for ch...

Smart Forms Euro € symbol?

Hello Experts!I want to add € in my Smart Forms Text.There is an OSS hint 616683 to this question but all releases mentioned are lower than our used release and the solution with entering the Number 156 for € doesn't work.Please helpBest RegardsAnnet...

Resolved! Change VIQMFE-FECOD in IW22

HiI need to change the value for VIQMFE-FECOD in IW22.I have found a FM that can add a new entry, but I can't find the one that I can use to change FECODMy code for adding a new entry looks like this:CALL FUNCTION 'IQS0_ADD_ITEM'     EXPORTING       ...

Resolved! Performance Appraisal BADI

Hi Experts,I have a requirement to use HRHAP00_SMARTFORMS for my smartforms to be able to print in MMS.It is my first time to use a BADI, I have searched in the net on how am i supposed to use this BADI.What I'm doing is to copy the HRHAP00_SMARTFORM...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.