Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi,To post a Journal using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST, I could't able to figure it out the below fields in the BAPI Tables (BAPIACGL09, BAPIACAR09,BAPIACAP09, BAPIACTX09, BAPIACCR09, BAPIACKEC9, BAPIACKEV9, BAPIACEXTC, BAPIRET2, BAPIACPC09, BAPIACCAIT, B...

Resolved! Error on deserialize json

Hi experts !I'm developing a webservice communication with external product and SAP. I send data to him sucessful, but when i call the response, this not deserialize.This webservice works with JSON and his response (not deserialized is: {"retorno":{"...

LIST_FROM_MEMORY

Hello Gurus,Someone please can help me to convert the table that is return by the function LIST_FROM_MEMORY into ascii with a field type C larger than 250 characteres?call function 'LIST_FROM_MEMORY'       tables            listobject = it_listobj   ...

Resolved! Problem in SAVE_TEXT

Hi All,     I use SAVE_TEXT to save long text to projct,But     I am uploading the long text using SAVE_TEXT function module     I can see the data in STXL table and i can use READ_TEXT to get the long text     but the Long text data is not diaplying...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.