Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! rounding problems

Dear all,We are using the BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST  to do a reclassification posting F-02 for manager motives. We need to calculate the exchange tax. We do Amount in Local Currency / Amount in Forreing Currency.The problem is that in the BADI  LV_EXCH_...

Resolved! How to use badi in abap

Hi Folks, I have to create a z program. I need to first get list of all users who have logged on to SAP Planning book(SDP94) and than those who are in Change mode needs to be made to Display mode.I know BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT which has method DVIE...

Postal Code issues in SAP

hi everyone,The following list of countries, actual zipcode length is as follows:UK [7 digits], AUSTRALIA [4 digits] Japan [8 digits] Serbia [5 digits] peru[3 digits] Chile[7 digits] Columbia [6 digits]But in SAP, the length of zipcode length has con...

Resolved! Select where clause char comparison

Helloi have a doubt about a select statement , i have  a ZTABLE with a key field char length 11 and a record in the table with the key '00012345678' i have a field in the selection screen of length 20 which i use for capture the value for find the da...

Sort sequence

Hello,I have an internal table and am trying to sort the table by three fields. The internal table contains some 400 records and all the three fields that are used in the sort have same values for all the 400 records. I am expecting that the internal...

Resolved! To display value in Meter Square

Hi All,       I have requirement where I need to display an amount in Meter Square. For example I need to display the value as 67,90 but I am getting the output as 6,790. I have created afield of type DEC length 10 with no decimals. This field is use...

Resolved! Many ALV in one screen with classes

Hello Gurus,I have achieved to have more than one ALV in one screen like the image attached using FM.  CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INIT'                             EXPORTING                             i_callback_program = sy-repid          ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.