Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Modification of Internal Table

Hi,In my program am taking two internal tables with mseg information.in first internal table Mvt  matnr    lifnr      erfmg   erfme     mblnr                budatZ41       D1364BHT24X130     300010 10       EA     5909000353          2010.02.20Z41  D...

Resolved! Creation of node failed

Hi,after getting started last week with BOPF by help of the information I found in this community, this week I've started creating my first real subnode.But I'm not able to create a subnode on our DEV system within transaction BOPF_EWB.I get the info...

Svenja by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABAP dump

Hi,Working in 4.6CWhen I execute a report for the first time report is working fine, when execute the program with the same input data for the second time without coming out of the program getting the dump.when execute the program with the different ...

Time Dependent Table

Hi all,I have one requirement in which I want non overlapping periods as BEGDA and ENDDA.In time dependent table I am not able to achieve it Like Customer XYZ in Company code ABCD having some periodicity for materials to take. He can take only one ma...

SAP Interface Logic - Changes

Hi All Please any can pen down few points to my following question.Requirement: - We are upgrading our systems from PeopleSoft to SAP and we are using SAP standard and custom interfaces for data transfer between the up and down stream systems. The In...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.