Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Form Alignment issue

Hi Guys,I know this has been asked many times and explained in SDN earlier, but i need some clarity on this.I am working on scripts developed by some one else and have few alignment problemsFollowing is the tab positions for the font1  0.20 cm left2 ...

Resolved! background job for Standard (T-code F.80) and Background Job via Submit (for same standard program) provides separate spool layout

Hello Experts,I am using SUBMIT Program to execute a standard T-code (F.80).        SUBMIT sapf080 WITH SELECTION-TABLE rspar                                     AND RETURN.When I execute the program in background and compare it with F.80 and execute...

Leave Management

Dear all,I am doing module pool program for Leave Management.Hence i need to calculate the Leave days.May i know how to count the Leave days between from date and to date when i apply for leave request.Kindly Please help me.RegardsSamir

Delete SRM PO from ECC

Hi All,I've a requirement to delete SRM PO from ECC. I've tried using function ' BBP_PO_DELETE' but it dumps saying:                                 "Function module "BBP_PO_DELETE" not found."I'm not sure if it is possible to delete PO in SRM using ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.