Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

override DDIC length in OO ALV

HI,I need to optimize the alv grid column. But it displays the data element length. Kindly find below the code.                ls_fieldcat-fieldname = 'MAKTX' .                ls_fieldcat-scrtext_l = 'Material Descriptionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz'.            ...

Resolved! Change Log for a Ztable

Hello,I have a requirement to get the change log of a Ztable and i have check the LOG Table change in Technical setting and also maintained respective entries in RZ11 with help of Basis.But still i am not able to see the changes thorugh SCu3 Tcode.I ...

Printing a Routing

Hi sap experts,we want to print  print routing data in a list  in  transaction ca51.we are not interested in a "Hardcopy" but want to export the report to an Excel sheet and then print the same, but when export it to excel sheet its not Arranged ,do ...

Resolved! FAGL_FC_VAL

HI expert,We need to reset valuation for period 01 but system tells me that it is not possible because valuation has alredy been done in period 02.So I wonder if there is any way to reset valuation for period 01 without reset period 02 too.Any idea i...

SAP Note 1945137

HiI need to apply SAP Note - 1945137 in my SAP system,But i need steps to apply the same as while implementingthe note from SNOTE tcode - i am getting the error message - class - “CL_FWTC_SECTIONCODE" does not exist and the note doesn't gets implemen...

Resolved! GGB0 issue.............

Hi Techies,I am facing a problem, that once I am going to create validation under GGB0; then once click on Prerequisite, under prerequisite Table field is there, which are already system standard, but I want to add my Z-customize table fields , how i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.