Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

ALV with graph chart in output

Hello Gurus,I have a requirement to display ALV with graph chart in output.Here after alv output,when I click on change layout,in this I selected view as Microsoft excel->some default excel templates visible.I  have Excel graph-chart  z-template  in ...

Resolved! BAPI/FM Inbound delivery change

Hi All,Problem- I am trying to change inbound delivery field wadat_ist(actual GR date)I found FM: WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE which can help me do that.However, for the change to be effective i need to select the field WABUC(Post good issue automatically) as ...

Resolved! Object <program name> of class RE and language does not exist.

Dear All,I make program, in which I explode BOM by using function module  CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2.CALL FUNCTION 'CS_BOM_EXPL_MAT_V2'       EXPORTING         capid                 = 'PP01'         datuv                 = sy-datum         emeng             ...

Resolved! Change order status

Hi Friends,We have some old project system orders in our system for which we need to change the order status so we could mark them close. I have tried using FM RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE, but could not get it to work.Could you suggest me any other meth...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.