Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Read Text Parameters

Hi All ;I have problem with read text parameters.Now Im using the parameters like below;name = belnr + gjahr + buzei call function 'READ_TEXT'             exporting             client                = sy-mandt             id                      = '0...

help regarding data element

I need some help regarding data element ZEXPDT.  I used it in an infoquery that was transported to QAS and it does not exist in QAS.  I thought it might be locked in a transport, but the below screen clip says it is not locked.  It was created in 3/2...

Resolved! Enhancement for ME21N and ME22N

Hi Expert, I need to change the delivery priority in STO, according to the data entered in the header(EKKO). But i am not able to find an exit or BAdi which is having the parameter delivery priority. The table and field names: ( EKPV LPRIO).In case a...

Resolved! MB5B Report (RM07MLBD)

Hi , In MB5B Report (RM07MLBD) what is the name of the final internal table which stores all the data and dispays the output.My Reqiurement is to downlaod the data to presentation server.If i know the internal table i can download it using FM GUI_DOW...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.