Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Table Maintenance Error

I'm getting an error when trying to generate a One Step maintenance view.    Field ZDT_SERTAGP-ZLED_CATALOG_NUMBER shortened (new visible length:...    Field ZDT_SERTAGP-Z_LED_ULT_OPTIONS_S shortened (new visible length:...    Screen SAPLZFG_SERTAGP ...

ABAP Tab

Hi,I am new to Abap. I have a problem. When I upload my text file (.txt) to SAP, the spacing during the upload is different.Can someone help me.My program tab is DATA: V_SEPARATOR TYPE X.DATA: L_VALUE TYPE I VALUE 09.  "09=TAB  44=,  124=|V_SEPARATOR...

User Name in a background job

Hello All,I am running a report in background that creates data in IT0105. This table has a field "UNAME". When I run it in foreground this field takes up the id from which I am logged in. The program doesn't complete in background becauseit has a BD...

Resolved! BDC For Tcode IB02

Hi All,I am trying to make bdc for tcode IB02( Bill of material change), as i am facing lot of problem in that like :1. screen number gets change, 2. OK code is not working as recorded through SHDBAt the end i am not able to design bdc for IB02, so p...

LSMW Recording MM01...Views

Hi All,For Material uploading(MM01) throw LSMW Recording, the views selected for recording(First step of LSMW) are not displayed for Session Processing(Last step of LSMW).Some of the views are not shown in Session Processing, also in Organizational w...

Resolved! MESCOD field in MATMAS IDoc

Hi Folks,I am creating a Custom MATMAS IDoc (Extended) using transaction POIM,the problem is the functional requires a Field MESCOD to fetch the address details so he has maintained the same in Partner Profile but the standard program to create MATMA...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.