Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

ME21N - Custom Message

Dear friends,when i save the PO (ME21n or ME22n ) i want to validate Communication tab fields for that i used user exit EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 and there include ZXM06U43 its triggered properlyi used following statements to display error message IF I_EKKO...

Hide the Execute Button

Dear all,Im writing a report for reading details from a barcode reader.My requirement is in At seletion screen I do the necessary processing and want to hide the execute button.Please could any one help me.Thanksann

Resolved! [ABAP 7.40] NEW syntax

Hi,With all the new additions in ABAP 7.40 language, I can't manage to append a new line with values to an internal table in a single line??This works: DATA: lt_users TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF usr03.  " User address DATA(ls_user) = NEW usr03( bname = '...

System second language

Hello everybody,I'm looking to change parameter <b>zcsa/second_language</b>. I'm going thrue TA rz11, but I only can display the value and there is no maintain button.Can someone help me ?If you need further information, don't hesitate

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.