Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Wrong document URL for content server

Hi, In my code I'm getting the url of an image by using the function: CALL FUNCTION 'CVAPI_DOC_VIEW'   EXPORTING     PF_DOKAR               = it_objectlinks-documenttype     PF_DOKNR               = it_objectlinks-documentnumber     PF_DOKVR         ...

Web service error

Hi,I have followed the below congfiguration to consume an external web service.but i am getting the following error.SOAP:1.032 SRT: Wrong Content-Type and empty HTTP-Body received: ("HTTP Code 302  : Found")The document SAP_BASIS, Release 701, SP Lev...

Editable ALV grid -Issue

Hi,    In an alv report i want to display 12 fields but the last field is editable one based on the conditiontable-date field <= sy-datum means the grid is to be editable one other wise it is non editable.In my code:IF GT_QINF-FREI_DAT <= SY-DATUM.  ...

Connect JAVA with ABAP

Hi,I have a requirement in my project to connect Java with ABAP. I want to access ABAP tables from my java application. I am not sure but I think we can use SAP JDBC drivers to do that.I found this link to connect JAVA with ABAP  :SAP DB JDBC DriverM...

REGARDING CALCULATION

Hi Friends,when i am multiplying the reference value (WA_VBFA-RFWRT) and currency (WA_XKOMV-WAERS) . i am getting wrong value . please help on thisWA_VBFA-RFWRT = 5.490WA_XKOMV-WAERS =  3.67350by multiplying . system is showing  2016751.500 (WRONG).p...

Resolved! Use of Standard Text in Smartforms

Hi Experts,I have a requirement to add standard text create in SO10 and add in smartform field label,So that field label is i  am using in template text if i use this standard text in template text output is not comming.So anyone can help me for that...

Resolved! SPRO transaction

Hi experts,I have to add a custom field to MM02 transaction in 2701 screen.For the same when I am trying to create a function group from SPRO transaction-> display IMG.At this point i am getting dump." Exception condition "ILLEGAL_EVENT_COMBINATION" ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.