Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

hi all,can anyone help in solving my error in my alv report. it gives error as Unable to interpret "TYPE SLIS_T_FIELDCAT_ALV". Possible causes of error: Incorrect spelling or comma error

REPORT ZALV_EKKO.TYPE-POOLS: SLIS.TYPES: BEGIN OF TY_EKKO,BUKRS TYPE EKKO-BUKRS,BSART TYPE EKKO-BSART,LOEKZ TYPE EKKO-LOEKZ,END OF TY_EKKO.DATA: IT_EKKO TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF TY_EKKO,WA_EKKO TYPE TY_EKKO.DATA:IT_FIELD type slis_t_fieldcat_alv,WA_FIE...

Saved changes lost.

I have changed  one report yesterday. I saved and activated my changes. Today changes  would not appear in report.I checked version management and it showed me unchanged source code as active version .Can anyone tell me why its happening?

Ok_CODE problem

Hello experts,Am doing module pool programming and i've created several screen with push button on each screen. The first screen push button work fine, but the second screen push button doesnt work at all.I've declared my ok code as global variable t...

problem in sales return report

Hi experts,             I Face a problem in my report are , in my sales return prog it not fetch the record related tax code 06 eitherly  it show 05 or SR taxcode record i see already it in debug mode or check data in table .pls help me to resolve th...

Standard text font

Hi All,In one of my standard text, I have got user requirement to increase the font size of one of the line out of say n lines. Is that possible? If yes, please let me know how it can be done?Regards,Imran Umar Kundan.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.