Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Partner function search help

Hi all,I have created a field(ZZ_XXX) on VA02 screen.I have created dataelement for this field using PARVW as domain.For this field i would like to have F4 search help, it should show all available partner functions (ex: sold-to-party, billing,etc......

Sap Table Structure download

HI experts;Can any one please help me regarding this issue.am looking for the sap table structure FormatEg. Mara Material Master table Structure.MANDT MANDT CLNT 3 0 ClientMATNR MATNR CHAR 18 0 Material Number.INCLUDE EMARA STRU 0 0 Data Division MA...

PF Status Value not clearing.

Hi all.I have made an ALV report in which I am calling standard transaction and update the records and come back to the report after pressing back button and refreshing the report.The report runs properly. But when I press Back button it takes me to ...

can REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE create the fieldcatlog of Internal_table which is defined as 'type standard table of'

Hello Experts, I m using REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE in my program to get fieldcalog of my intetrnal table which is defined as 'Type Standard table of'. First i have defined structure of internal table using Types: begin of xyzx / End of Xyz where i...

Resolved! on change of value--summation error.

Hi,    LOOP AT IT_RECEIPT INTO WA_RECEIPT.      "       at end of imatnr.            sum.       WA_SUMMARY1-INPUT = WA_RECEIPT-IMATNR.       WA_SUMMARY1-OUTPUT = WA_RECEIPT-MATNR. *      WA_SUMMARY1-NETPR = WA_RECEIPT-NETPR.          WA_SUMMARY1-IRE...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.