Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

Hi,I am using above function module to convert spool output into pdf format.Spool output has more than 99 pages. for this reason, above function module is reading the ABAP spooljob and converting to PDF, writing it into new spooljob by submitting the...

Resolved! Dynamic SELECT

Hey experts,I have defined these table_wa's from dtabs TABLES: zbr_t_autori, zbr_t_aut_knihy, zbr_t_fakulty, zbr_t_jazyky,          zbr_t_kategorie, zbr_t_knihy, zbr_t_kn_vo_vyp, zbr_t_odbory,          zbr_t_odb_stud, zbr_t_univerzity, zbr_t_vydavate...

Resolved! Split standard screen

Hi, there please i need help with this requirement, I need to split a standard screen in fact the FB60 tx screen, to show a PDF file at one side, as you can see in the attached file. Does anyone know how to do this? Please help

Resolved! ABAP Text format logic

Hello,I need a small logic to convert a text in a internal table so that the line length is restricted to 50 chars from existing  72 char.Example :-Currently internal table has the below dataI used TEXT_SPLIT and got the below output into a new IT wi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.