Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ABAP Text format logic

Hello,I need a small logic to convert a text in a internal table so that the line length is restricted to 50 chars from existing  72 char.Example :-Currently internal table has the below dataI used TEXT_SPLIT and got the below output into a new IT wi...

Resolved! AUDIT CONFIGURATION CHANGED : SLOT INACTIVE

Hello ,We've configured security autid via parameters below :rsau/max_diskspace/per_day:     1996800Krsau/max_diskspace/local          2048000K     rsau/max_diskspace/per_file      665600Krsau/enable                               1               rsau...

Read ONLY a line in file

Hello expert,I have a file which have lots of records, i want to read the first line only. how can i do this. I've tried GUI_UPLOAD. it retrieve all the file data but i dont want this, i want it to retrieve ONLY the first record.Any solution experts.

Resolved! Alignment Issue on ALV output

Hi Experts,I have taken a Field(mess) type c length 100. and i wrote the code as below               wa_log-mess+0(10)  = 'PsKey    |'.               wa_log-mess+10(11) = 'GL acc    |'.               wa_log-mess+21(28) = 'Amount                     |...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.