Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

EPC WARNINGS

Hi All,I have written a report and it is working fine. The problem is only with while during the EPC check for my report it is showning an warning as below.Warning Messsage :              Do not use fields, field symbols (<FS_HEADER_LINE>) globally  ...

BAPI_EQUI_CHANGE

Hey Everybody,I just wrote a few days ago in a topic from 2007 with the same issue, but the Topic is marked as solved so unfortunately no one answered yet.The Problem there got solved by sending the Solution via E-mail - so I don´t know how they got ...

Resolved! add button in REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY

Hi experts,could you explain me how to add one simple button (even without functionality) by using of REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY?This is what I have now without button:   v_repid = sy-repid.   v_layout-zebra             = ' '.   v_layout-colwidth_optimiz...

HU Managed Storage Location.

Hi ALl,I tried creating a HU using BAPI_HU_CREATE as well as from HU02 t-code, this is the error i am getting. "Storage Location '0200' is HU Managed. Entry not possible".But I created an Inbound delivery with the same Storage Location = 0200. And in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.