Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Layout Issue In ALV Grid

Dear All,I have made an editable ALV andafter entreing data and successful update it will show another ALV. The issue is that user has saved different Layouts for the 2 ALV's and made it user specific. But again when the report is executed then the 2...

Resolved! REGEX find 'SELECT FROM Z'

HiI'm running SAP program RS_ABAP_SOURCE_SCAN and enter string to search for as ^(?:SELECT)|(?:SELECT+\s)$ and select checkbox 'String is regular expression'.This works okay, but it includes non-Z tables. I'd like to only get the SELECT statements fr...

Standard PF-STATUS on Cl_GUI_ALV_GRID

Hi,I have a requirement to use the standard PF-STATUS from one of the standard program, to my customized report.I have used CL_GUI_ALV_GRID, and i have call the standard PF-STATUS on SET PF STATUS of BPO of the screen.the all menu and buttons are dis...

ipravir by Active Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change field catalog dynamically

I am using an OO ALV to achieve my requirements. Requirements:I need to populate this grid from a table. I should be able to add, edit, and delete lines. I did already all of these requirements. The tricky thing is that if the table has data and I am...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.