Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BADI ehss_spec_checks

Hi Experts,The BADI ehss_spec_checks which we are using for characterstic values for the material.Could you please suggest us how to fetch the material from the master data....so that we can add logic to trigger the code.Points will be rewarded.Thank...

RFFOBR_U - Brazil DME

Dear All,I wanted to increase the file name size is the standard program :The length for the below structure is 38, i want to change to 75.   PARAMETERS:  PAR_UNIX LIKE RFPDO2-FORDNAMD. Could any tell if we can do this using enhancment, if so please ...

Resolved! Creation of query using SQ00

Hi All,As business users we don't have access to SE16 or SE16N and during month end we have to check the deleted POs for the particular month and report it back. Each time we have to go to support team who will extract this data for us and this takes...

Resolved! Problem with Aggregate function

Hi experts,i have a table ascounter       value      operation1                   100          401                    100         602                     200        60from the above table , i want to fetch the data based on the max(counter) for the s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.