Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Dependent SELECT-OPTIONS

Hello guys,I got a problem with a customer report which works with bank data from table T012K.I got three select-options for comp.code, house bank and ID: SELECT-OPTIONS: s_bukrs FOR t012k-bukrs,                             s_hbkid FOR t012k-hbkid,  ...

Inbound delivery change

Hi Guru'sI want to pass and change the value for the  field storage location (field LGORT in Lips) .I'am trying with the BAPI  BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE but isn't working.here i'm using extension2 to pass the storage location. but it is not updating t...

Resolved! Z-Tables Cleanup Tool

Hi all,I’m searching for a program or a technic to delete obsolete entries in Z*tables.Reason is that we are having nearly 4000 different Z-tables (over several systems) with varies sizes.Now some of the entries are obsolete and just taken up space, ...

Dump : GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED in

Hi Team,Category ABAP Programming ErrorGETWA_NOT_ASSIGNEDABAP Program SAPLKKBL, LKKBLF99We found one SAP NOTE Note 1783865 - DBACockpit: Dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED in segments (aggregated)But basis team reverted back saying this SAP Note is valid for th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.