Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Date format in smartform

Hi All, I am currently working on smartform development. In my smartform,the month in date format should be display as  character,  date and year should be in number format..for example , 06.05.2013 should be display as  May 06,2013. How can I acheiv...

In FREE_SELECTIONS_RANGE_2_EX

Hi Everyone,This is my code data: rt_dyn_trange  type rsds_trange.   refresh: it_dyn_texpr,            it_dyn_texpr-expr_tab. * get report dynamic selections:   CALL FUNCTION 'RS_REFRESH_FROM_DYNAMICAL_SEL'     EXPORTING       curr_report        = g_...

how to refer the data element directly

Hi All,Below is my code in ECC 6.0version.types : begin of d_tvarvc,         name type rvari_vnam ,         low  type tvarv_val,       end of d_tvarvc.I am copying the same in 4.0B version It is giving me the below error:"The type "RVARI_VNAM" is unk...

how to replace a number from string?

Dear All,I have below requirement can any one plz help me. In this below string i want to remove GB it is country key and this key is dynamic .how to remove it ?DATA : L_var1 TYPE string .l_var1 =  '                  Ledger 0L                        ...

Resolved! Transport Strategy

Hello Experts,I would like to know the advantages and inconvenients of the two kind of transport strategy on SAP : 1/ Transport on production system once a week. It means Regular transport. 2/ Transport on production system by lot with a lot of TOs, ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.