Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Carry out Change request

ok, this is my question:I would want to know what is the more usual procedure to create the change requests , to release and carriage out in the other environments.So, if there are some developers that use the same objects to maintainance, there will...

Smartform Alignment issue

Hi,I have a smartform for remmittance invoice. This smart form is attached to the transaction and when i run the transaction then this smartform automatically goes to PDF file. Now, when I give printer as LP01 then Footer appears normally and well al...

Resolved! ABAP verification.

Good morning.I searched in sdn but I didn´t find the solution for that question:In my program i  doing extended program check of program and I try to correct, but the error remains.CALL METHOD cl_gui_frontend_services=>file_save_dialog     EXPORTING ...

Resolved! performance about vbfa

DATA: LT_VBFA TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF VBFA WITH HEADER LINE.LT_VBFA-VBELN = '0086152431'.LT_VBFA-POSNN = 10.APPEND LT_VBFA.LT_VBFA-POSNN = 20.APPEND LT_VBFA.LT_VBFA-POSNN = 30.APPEND LT_VBFA.LT_VBFA-POSNN = 40.APPEND LT_VBFA.LT_VBFA-POSNN = 50.APPEND ...

Resolved! message vlbapi 004, vl 268

Hi!i am trying to delete line item from inbound delivery with BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE, but can not do it. i get the following error messageVLBAPI 004 "Error in document &1 item &2 (quantity consistency check)"VL 268 "Conversion factors &1:&2 are zer...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.